Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cfms Calculation For Kitchen Hood

Exhibition "Stripped" in La Sala Raúl Zurita

On 8 March at the art gallery The Board shall elaborate on a collection of my latest paintings, which I entitled " STRIPPED."

I cordially invite you to visit and go to the opening that day 8 to 19:30 in the gallery is in Alonso de Cordova 2700, first floor.
I
The exhibition titled Stripped , for my pictures and not want to appear virtuous, they do not want to please, just want to be. Through them
unfold my need to go into myself and explore the depths from which springs from my life, my melancholy, my dreams. When painting, I am driven and let it flow all my strength, my passion, my pain and anger.

This has meant moving to a stronger brush strokes, color with full force.

I make a look, highlight what is in the twilight, deploying to the essentials and discover the path that unfolds before me.

Well, I invite you to visit my site and leave your comments here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment