Saturday, March 26, 2011

Acronis Interrupted By Power Save

Freedom or censorship?

Yuxi
You Evan is studying graphic design at Parsons and offers on your website an interesting collection of projects and experiments in Flash, Javascript, Actionscript, among other technologies.

As long ago I made clear echo of "I am free, I am a Blogger" , this time I think it is appropriate to help get more people to see the draft Evan on the extent of censorship in the network networks.

From data provided by reliable sources, prepared a series of infographics that speak for themselves. My small grain of sand has been the translation into our language ... "We see together?


( click on the image to enter the gallery, press the letters N / P for previous / )

can adhere to the proposal here

0 comments:

Post a Comment